Friday, October 5, 2012

More cycling in Charleston SC

Last week I went to Charleston for a few days. While there I wanted to make some videos of my favorite places to ride my bicycle. Charleston has to be one of my favorite places for bicycling. I also like to see the historical sites where battles took place during the civil war and Charleston had it share of that. My house is located on James Island and this is where all my bike usually start from. I have been doing this since 1991 and average riding my bike at two to   three times a week up until the year 2005. After 2005 having a serious injury plus moving back to my homtown I probably have ridden only about 50 times in Charleston up to the present time. I not sure how many miles that adds up to but it is a lot.

Well here is some videos I made where my favorite places  in Charleston I have ridden.

Sit back relax and enjoy.













No comments: