Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back home

I have been in Charleston now for almost two weeks. Now I am back to our home upstate. Tomorrow I will get back to work making some new woodturings. I will be posting some pictures of them after they are finish or even before they are finish.

Went to church today at the church Leila attended when she was growing up. It always like a family reunion when we go there. So many people she knows still go there as a lot of her family does. They have to talk and talk, I love it.















This is a picture taken from my side yard of my new home and my studio where I turn wood into bowls and vases. The Studio has three rooms. One is upstairs where my gallery is located and two rooms downstairs that I used for turning and other woodworking projects.

No comments: