Thursday, September 18, 2008

A show of my work coming at last

Since my last post I have been contacted about my doing a show in Lancaster. It going to happen now. I not sure of the date as I need to first take inventory of what turning I have left after I return from the Artisan Center this weekend. How much I have and how much I will have to make in order for me to have a very good show will determine how soon I can be ready to do a show.

I like to do one this year but that may be pushing it.

A picture of one of my first ornamental jewelry boxes I made sometime ago.















This is the ornamental bowl I am currently workng on. It is not finish yet. I still have to turn the bottom of it and finish it with lacquer. That will have to wait until the next time I come to Lancaster.

I not sure I like it now as I deviated from my orginal concept and I wish I hadn't done that. I think it is still nice but not as good as it would have been if I stay with my concept.

Oh well there is always another turnng and I will get it the way I wanted it in the first place.

No comments: